|1 March 2020||Abstract Deadline|
- Abstracts can be submitted for oral or poster presentation.
- Abstracts may be submitted via internet only. Abstracts submitted via fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- Authors may submit a maximum of 3 abstracts.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Instructions on the preparation for poster and oral presentation will be included with the notification of acceptance.
- Registrations not received / paid by the deadline, will result in a rejection of the submitted abstract. Confirmations of acceptance are sent to those persons who submitted the abstract (contact author), if you did not receive an e-mail with a confirmation, please contact the secretariat by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: If you did not receive a (automatic generated) confirmation of receipt from the secretarial office, your abstract has not been received. Please send an e-mail in order to resolve this.
- The presenting author of the abstract must be registered for ISBI 2020. The presenting author MUST REGISTER AND PAY THE APPLICABLE FEE BY 1 MAY 2020.
- If you have any problems with submitting your abstract on our website, please contact the administration office for assistance at: email@example.com
- Abstracts will be reviewed by at least 2 members of the Scientific Committee.
- No travel compensation is provided for abstract presenters.
Authors may apply for the following prizes:
Haberal Education Foundation Nursing Award
Professor Aikawa ISBI Young Investigator Prize
Andre Zagame Outstanding Rehabilitation Therapist Award
Abstracts will be published in the congress abstract book. All abstracts will be published as submitted.
- The content of the abstract must be related to one of the topics listed below:
- To ensure smooth scoring of papers, the topic of your work must be selected during the submission process.
- For standardization, the acceptable length of the abstract is a maximum of 2500 characters.
- Abstracts must be written and presented in English. Abstract that are not written in understandable English will be rejected and/or returned to the author(s) for revision.
- After submission of the (author) data it is not possible to make any online changes (through the system). Editing is possible until June 1, 2020, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The abstract should be structured into the following sections:
- A title which clearly indicates the nature of the investigation
- Figures may be submitted with a maximum file size is 10 MB with a resolution of 300 dpi. Figures are allowed in the following formats: PNG, GIF, JPG.
- Please ensure your abstract does not contain spelling, grammar, or scientific mistakes, as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted. Linguistic accuracy is your responsibility. No proof reading will be done.